2009年10月23日金曜日

トレゼゲはポジション奪回に自信を見せる



Trezeguet: «We will continue working»(Juventus Official Website)

Juventus got back to victory against Maccabi Haifa. The win was important to climb up the table of Group A but it did not satisfy the bianconeri totally. David Trezeguet, the protagonist of Filo Diretto on Juventus Channel showed he is happy with the result but insisted on the necessity to continue working hard: «It was a difficult match. We are happy with the three points but we will have to work harder both on a defensive and an attacking level, in order to find the right equilibrium. Our best man on the field was once again Gigi and if one hand it is a positive thing to have the best goalkeeper in the world, on the other hand it is evident that there is great room for improvement. We are trying different schemes to find a solutionto which the players can adapt better».

Agianst Maccabi, Ferrara fielded a new 4-2-3-1 formation: «This team played with two strikers for many years and the coach wanted to change tactics to help the midfielders. The system of play can be changed but the important thing is to re-establish the equilibrium. We started the season with a formation and after some time we started to suffer. Yesterday we changed and again we suffered, therefore we need to be more determined. I, however, have faith in this team».

The victory against Maccabi re-launched the bianconeri’s ambitions in the Champions league and it is an important injection of faith when it comes to the championship: «Yesterday’s victory was hard to obtain but we needed it. Everything is still open in the Champions League. We know that the return match against Maccabi will be very important and then we will have to manage well the two matches against Bordeaux and Bayern. At this moment, however, we are concentrated on ourselves: we must re-establish our game and on Sunday there is an important test to try and cut down on the margin from Inter which at the moment is the strongest team in the championship. In the Champions League, I think Chelsea is the team that is doing best, but we at this point must only look at ourselves and try to improve».

Against Maccabi, David marked his 300th appearance as a bianconero: «I reached an important milestone in my career. 300 matches with Juventus is not something that anyone can achieve. On a personal level I hope to continue contributing. I need three goals to reach Sivori in the Juventus top-scorers of all time and then I would like to end the season with a positive result, that is by winning the championship or the Champions League».

With regards to his future at the end of the season, David seems to be undecided: «I am outspoken and I say what I feel. Surely, last year I went through a delicate moment. I spoke clearly but I also saw the attitude towards me by my team mates, the club and the coach and this is important for me. If I were to leave Juve at the end of the season it will surely not be for a choice to do with the sport side: I have been here for 10 years and far from my family. My children are growing and at times I really miss them. It would be a choice of life but I have surely been youched by the attitude of my mates after the goal against Lazio. It was really important for me on a human level. Here I have a great friendship with all and this is what makes me happy».


ユベントスのエースストライカーとして君臨してきたトレゼゲだが、最近はベンチスタートが続いている。マッカビ・ハイファ戦ではスタメンを張り、新戦術の4-2-3-1を上手く機能させたがトレゼゲ自身はノーゴール。システムにももう少しの熟成が必要に見えた。

トレゼゲが機能するためにはこのシステムできちんとポストプレーをこなし、2列目にチャンスボールを落とすこと。イアクインタは左サイドにも右サイドにも対応できるために、アマウリかトレゼゲかという選択になるが、トレゼゲはポジションを譲るつもりはないようだ。

チームメイトからの信頼も厚く、決定力が手術前に戻れば間違いなくCFのポジションは戻ってくるはず。

そのためにもゴールに叩き込む技術を思い出してほしい。ユーベの勝利のためにも。

0 件のコメント: