Extracts from late former Inter president Giacinto Facchetti's diary, now evidence at the ongoing Calicopoli trial at the Tribunal of Naples, have been published.
During last week's trial, public prosecutors Giuseppe Narducci and Stefano Capuano aquired material from Facchetti's son Gianfelice. He handed the court a diary which contains notes from the former Inter chief about the suspected activities of Luciano Moggi at the time when suspicions over Calciopoli broke out between 2004 and 2006.
And Il Mattino newspaper have published extracts of Facchetti's notes, in which he alleges that those controlling Calcio were Milan and Juventus.
"Inter must and should begin a series of action to empower the credibility of this club in relation to Milan and Juventus - always more powerful and aggressive and who condition Italian football in a determined fashion," reads one of the notes published by Il Mattino.
"Inter must be the leading club in a system not based on arrogance or power, but on corporatism with an added understanding to follow common objectives, using political ways to condition football differently to how it is now."
Capuano and Narducci are likely to use the evidence in court when the hearing resumes on May 11. It was due to take place tomorrow, but was put back because of a national lawyers' strike across Italy this week.
When the court case resumes, Judge Teresa Casoria is likely to appoint Roberto Porto as the man to transcribe a small chunk of the 171,000 wiretaps presented by Moggi's lawyers, according to Tuttosport.
In addition, the judge is keen to establish whether it was Paolo Bergamo or Facchetti who mentioned Pierluigi Collina's name in one particular call dated November 28, 2004.
Porto is likely to spend around a month trancribing 150 calls accepted by the court as evidence.
Roberto Mancini and Carlo Ancelotti are also likely to be present at next week's hearing. Both will be questioned and asked for an opinion on Moggi's dealings.
Newcastle Jets midfielder Fabio Vignaroli is also expected to be present. He will give evidence on the May 2005 fixture between Parma and Lecce, which, according to the prosecution, was made to end in a draw by referee De Santis in order to favour Fiorentina.
From May 11 onwards defence witnesses are likely to be called in. Inter president Massimo Moratti may be summoned to court by Moggi's lawyers, who are keen to speak to him about the new calls involving Inter.
Meanwhile, Inter board member and Pirelli CEO Marco Tronchetti Provera has slammed Moggi and his lawyers in relation to claims that the club's 2006 Scudetto could be revoked once the FIGC begins its probe into all the evidence emerging from the Naples trial.
"In all sports when the first team is disqualified, the second one wins and so on. But football has more of a media-driven impact and people want to break the rules. We have to accept everything, but this is wrong," Provera told La Stampa.
"Facchetti's calls? I think that there were sentences passed on this... in 2006 Moratti had already said that there was nothing in this.
"People are trying to build something from nothing by revisiting Calciopoli. They are trying to manipulate the truth. It's scandalous."