2010年3月23日火曜日

ユベントスはキメンティまでも骨折で失うことに!! ナポリ戦にマニンガーが間に合うか



Injury at his hand for Chimenti: «Good news Gigi and Alex come back»(Juventus Official Website)

«In the first half we fought, keeping the ball and creating also some favorable circumstances, then the result was not right, unfortunately». Antonio Chimenti, the day after the challenge vs. Sampdoria, speaks about the episode that decided the match, in particular on that Cassano’s kick that surprised him from a distance: «He was smart in kicking from far, I was caught by surprise and going back I lost my balance, I tried to catch it by the hand, but it was already in the goal. There still the regret and I’m very sorry for what happened».

And Antonio vented his frustration, by an instinctive gesture when he went back to dressing rooms, and it cost him the break of left hand fifth metacarpal: «I was very nervous, I went back first to the dressing room, and I vented the anger by a punch on the table. Unfortunately I broke my hand». For the challenge vs. Napoli, I would be able to recover Buffon and Manninger who already today trained with the group: «They should be back both for Thursday. And I’m very sorry I won’t be there, but I’m happy for them and for the team for their coming back. And then there is Carlo who is a very good goalkeeper and he’s got a great future»


Juventus Goalkeeper Antonio Chimenti Punches Table & Breaks Hand(Goal.com)

A throw of his right fist against a dressing room table has cost Antonio Chimenti a broken hand, and Juventus the loss of their third goalkeeper to injury in a month.

After Gianluigi Buffon and Alex Manninger, Chimenti was also added to the growing injury list after letting his frustration out on a table.

"I was really nervous and when I went into the dressing room I punched a table. Unfortunately I fractured my hand," he told Juventus Channel.

Both Buffon and Manninger have been out with thigh injuries, but there is hope to see them back for the weekend. Manninger is expected to return in place of Chimenti against Napoli on Thursday.

"Both of them should be back for Thursday," said Chimenti.

"I am sorry I will not be there, but I am happy both Buffon and Manninger will return."

Chimenti was in goal during the 1-0 loss to Sampdoria. He made a number of good saves before being beaten by an Antonio Cassano strike from 30 yards.


ユベントスブッフォン、マニンガーに続いて第3GKのキメンティも失うこととなった。サンプドリア戦後のドレッシングルームで怒りにまかせてテーブルを殴り、全治1カ月の骨折とのこと。あきれてものも言えないというのはこのことだ。プレー中の怪我ならともかく、控えGKがプリマヴェーラ育ちのピンソーリョしかいない状態で、怪我をするとどうなるのかということは考えてほしかった。

もちろん、気持ちはわかる。あの1点で負けたわけだし、止められないシュートではなかった。しかし、敗戦の責任はキメンティだけにあるのではない。攻撃陣は零封された。決定機もつくれなかった。そのことはきちんと反省しなければならないだろう。

Buffon and Manninger with the group(Juventus Official Website)

Juventus went back to train this morning in Vinovo, to prepare Championship next challenge, scheduled for Thursday evening in Naples, in the postponed match of the thirteenth match that will be played on a midweek round.

The players engaged vs. Sampdoria had a moisturizing training session in the gym, while the rest of the group had an athletic and technical workout, with ball circulation exercises and a high intensity torello six vs. four, before training in little challenges one vs. one with goal conclusions.

A part, Paolo De Ceglie, while Antonio Chimenti, was forced to stop, after having suffered the breaking of right hand fifth metacarpal. In return, Gigi Buffon and Alexander Manninger regularly trained with the group. Their recover goes on quickly and there are good chances we’ll see the Austrian goalkeeper on the pitch at San Paolo.


だが、朗報もある。ブッフォンとマニンガーがトレーニングを再開し、木曜日のナポリ戦にはマニンガーが間に合いそうということだ。ハムシク、ラベッシらの強力アタッカーを擁するナポリ相手に公式戦の経験がないピンソーリョでは心許ない。キエッリーニの復帰も考えられるし、徐々に怪我人が帰ってきている。残り9試合全部勝つつもりじゃなければならない。

キメンティの怪我に意味があるとするならチームが結束することだけだろう。

0 件のコメント: